Friday, September 26, 2008

Cute Christmas card


I was at PhotoMemories yesterday, I was looking for some pretty patterned paper for a sympathy card but in the end I didn't find any that I thought was fitting. Anyways, I did come across this super cute stamp though and I just couldn't leave it there because it looked like one of those stamps that you could have a lot of fun with :D.
First here is the outside of the card, with some beautiful snowflake flourished patterned paper that I found at PhotoMemories the last time I was there. I used ribbon from Michael's (which I need more of), the cardstock is from SU and the cute stamp that I used is inside the card...here check it out, is it cute or what?? Going to try to make some more cards using this stamp, will show you what I come up with :D.






While I was also there at Photomemories, I came across a great deal....I found one of those bags that comes with a magnetic carousel that you can attach or just use seperately.
It isn't one of the small one's it is one of the larger style bags, and it was 25% off the regular price which was $45 I think :)! I couldn't leave it there either, especially since I am forever trying to cram some ink pads, some markers, some tacky tape, some bling, some stamps, some ribbon etc. in my Michael's recycleable bag that I got last year. Now I will be organized when I go out for crafty nights, I am excited for the next one now...
So next thing to do on my list for my crafty room is figure out what to do with my unmounted stamps, and also those cd/ATS rubberstamps...by what to do with them I mean where to put them. Right now I have my cd stamps, the ATS stamps and my Nestabilities (that are in cd cases) just sitting on different shelves and I would like a spot just for them...hmmm...might have to chat with my dh or hit those yardsales to see if there are any shelving out there :D!
Oh yeah, on that note of my dh he is in the process of making the ink pad/marker holders for the gals at my crafty nights....as far as I know he has finnished one ink pad holder and perhaps evena marker holder. Just to let you know the production line is well on it's way :D!!


Hugs,
catherine

0 comments: