Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stamp sets for sale

I am selling these following sets, as I don't use them anymore and would love to find them all a good home where they will get used :)! Forgot to also mention that the buyer pays for shipping as well, and all prices are in cdn. funds. All the stamps are in excellent shape and hardly used at all :)!






$8 SOLD
















This set I am asking $8 cdn. for










$12











$10














$8



















$8




















$12 SOLD
















$7







Inky Hugs,
Catherine

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Catherine, can I buy your wedding dress and cake set for 12? I love that set!!

Erin Gray said...

Hi Cat! Can i buy a set???? I really like the first one - 4 stamps, rectangular shaped, $8. Do you still have it? I will bring my money when we come home for Thanksgiving. Thanks!!!