Friday, October 16, 2009

CCE group #5


Today, in the mail I received this GORGEOUS card from Madge Haycock :)! Thank you so much Madge I LOVE this card, it is so stunning :)! I decided to give the Canadian Card Exchange another try, I have done it several times in the past to only be kind of disappointed with some of the cards I received. So I signed up for this round of it, and so far I am THRILLED to pieces I joined this round :)! I have been meaning to give this card style a try, but just haven't gotten around to doing it...think I might just have to try one today at some point.



Inky Hugs,
Catherine

1 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a great card....can you send me the info on this CCE group???

I've left you a gift on my blog today :) Hope things are going well. I won't see you on Sunday as I'm freakin' sick again!