Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Check this out


This morning when I walked up my driveway at 6:57 a.m., to take my 2 boys up to their bus stop and here is what spectacular view I found. These are the exact colors I was seeing, it was gorgeous :)! This was a WOW moment, what a beautiful sun rise :) that I just had to share it with all of you! As the time passed the more spectacular it became, and then it just faded away and became a grey day...






Have a SUPER crafty day :)!


Inky Hugs,

Catherine

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous. TFS! Are you going to try to copy it for a card?

Oma said...

Reminds me of the saying: "Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sail

Oma said...

Reminds me of the saying: "Red sky at night - sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning - sailors take warning."

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Beautiful pic!! What a great way to start the day. :0)

FoundProdigalDaughter said...

I was going to type out the saying about red sky but I see Oma beat me to it. Gorgeous picture...actually makes me wish I had been awake at that time of day to see it.

Sue Stampin Daly said...

These are absolutely beautiful!!