Saturday, October 17, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Thank you so much Anita, am glad that I can be one of your "live" friends :p! So I am to pass this along to 5 people and tell you 10 things about myself, and Anita take care get better soon.



10 things about me:

1) My son would probably also fit under the PPD-NOS category, but we haven't gotten even a diagnosis of that. lol, working on it and oh yeah "waiting and seeing"

2) I love to bake things, mainly sweets

3) I used to play Clarinet and piano

4) I am going to have my 3rd knee surgery on Oct. 28th

5) I love to watch movies

6) I am adopted

7) I am more of a person who likes to be in the background, not standing up and fighting for people's rights right up front. However, with our son's journey I have learned to find my "advocating" voice and am hoping to help other families/parents/ children.

8) I love Tim Horton's French Vanilla cappuccino's

9) I am not usually a dress wearing chick, I am more comfy in pants

10) I used to play soccer, basketball, volleyball, softball in high school

5 People I pass this award to:

1) Val
2)Kim

Inky Hugs,
Catherine

1 comments:

FoundProdigalDaughter said...

congrats on your award :)