1. Cut full sheet sahara sand cs in half and fold intostandard 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 card. Cut full sheet soft skycs in half, then trim a little less than 1/4" off soit measures 5-1/2 x 8-3/8, fold in half. Turn softsky card opposite of sand card (it will be "slid" intothe sand card).
2. Open the sand card and position the top rightcorner so it is on your 2" mark of your cutter. Holdit there and position the fold line where it will meetthe cutting path of your cutter. Repeat this stepwith the sky card making sure you are cutting theopposite diagonal.
3. Stamp french script and baroque swirl on the frontsand card with choc chip(I stamped off french scriptso it was lighter), then sponge edges. Stamp the partof the sky card that will show with the diamondoutline from Looks Like Spring with sky ink. Spongeedges lightly with choc chip.
4. Adhere the back of the stamped sand card to thefront of the stamped sky card only for now. For theribbons I just cut them to length, wrapped the endsaround and taped them down with scotch tape.
5. Adhere the rest of the card together to make thepocket, remembering to tape along the bottom.
6. Punch two flowers out of vanilla cs. Run themthrough your sky inkpad. Bend the petals up a bit,attach them together. Punch out a 1/2" sky circle,adhere to middle of flower. Punch two 1/8" holes incenter of flower. Tie a knot in choc taffeta, threadends through holes, trim and tape them down on theback. Attach flower to front of pocket using a pop-upglue dot.
7. The pullout part: I cut the choc chip mat to4-3/4 x 4-1/8. The vanilla layer is 4-5/8 x 4. Stampa swirl in sky on the vanilla, the the words in choc.Attach vanilla layer to choc layer.
8. Punch a tab out of sky, stamp part of a swirl onit, tape to pullout piece. Punch hole in top, tieribbon on, slide into pocket.
I didn't have time to sit down yet to re-do these directions, or to make pics to go with this, but this is from Beccabatgirl from SCS. If you would like me to re-do these directions I will this weekend, but I have had lots of requests for these directions. Let me know if you would like to have pictures/ a new tutorial :)! The one picture I did provide for this tutorial, is actually the criss cross card that I made :)!
Happy stamping and creating!!