Monday, April 27, 2009

Paperbag Challenge over at Papermonkey.org


I was blurffing this morning and came across this Paperbag challenge on a blog called "Papermonkey.org"...thought it sounded like it was a lot of fun to do.  I wanted to create this really neat flower accordian card, so I used a paper bag that one would use for a brown bag lunch and also used my scalloped circle largest Nestability to create my cards accordian style card's base.  






Next, I ran the entire card's base (the paper bag) through the Cuttlebug again using my flower flourish embossing folder.  I opened up my card, cut out 2 more scalloped circle's with my Nestabilities and attached them to the card's base.  You can kind of see the flower flourish embossing there on the center fold of my card, I didn't want to put anything on the center part since it does fold up nicely. 

I then folded my card back up once I stamped some images onto my card, and used a "Dew
 Drop" for the center of my butterfly flower :)!  I took the second largest Scallop Circle Nestability and cut out a scalloped circle with Barely Banana cardstock from SU, then using my scissors I cut flower petals out.  I then used the second smalles classic circle Nestability to get my flower's center, then I assembled my flower and then attached it to the front of my paperbag card's base :).  Pretty neat eh??

Hugs,


0 comments: