Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bday card for a friend of mine


Yesterday, I found out on Facebook that a good friend of mine was having a Bday and so I just HAD to make her a Birthday card for her.  She is an amazing person, and has helped us in many ways with questions or advice or just supporting us regarding what is going on with our middle son (possibly even our youngest now too).  Thank you Jane for all the help, it is greatly appreciated and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)!

I know here is a shocker I even did the inside of the card too, talk about stepping outside the box here...lol :)! I just thought this card needed something else, and decided to do it on the inside of the card.  I also just HAD to use one of my new Ketto stamps, that I got from She Runs with Scissors.  Go check her site out, she has free shipping for those of us living in Canada :)! 

Hugs,

0 comments: