Friday, April 24, 2009

Ketto- Ivy card


I started creating cards today, and couldn't stop which is good because I wanted to get back into trying to seriously make a card a day.  Anyways, I submitted 3 cards for a DT call for the Stampsmith and let me tell you I stepped WAY outside my box with creating these 3 cards...I really enjoyed it :)!  Once I finished making those cards for the DT call, I wanted to make another card using one of my Ketto stamps that I haven't used yet...I know *GASP*!

The other day I was out at "The Cutting Garden", I was there picking up some pretty sticky spray Glue for Vellum.  Well, when I was there I came across this gorgeous cardstock by Zoe Pearn called "Bloom & Grow"...had to grab a few sheets of this stuff.  "The Cutting Garden" has things that the other crafty stores don't have, if you are wanting something that she doesn't carry in her store she will try to get it for you  or look into getting in her store.  
Will be back with other cards in a few minutes or two...

Hugs,

1 comments:

mudmaven said...

What a cute card! Love the dp and those ketto images - WOW you do them justice! ~chris