Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cased Accordian card



I found this great new card, I cased it over at Vicky's blog  and I had a lot of fun making it :)!  So the first picture of my card that I took, is of the adorable stamp from Stampendous and it is of a park bench with some trees.  I watercolored in the sky and the green grass, with: markers, an acrylic block and my watercoloring brush.  I used Archival black ink to stamp my image on to the watercolor paper.  The "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment is a different seperate stamp by A Muse.  





The second picture is of the card opened up, and am happy how it turned out :)!  However, next time I think I would thread the ribbon differently so that the card can close a bit better than mine does now.







The final picture I took of my accordian card is also of the card opened up, but at a different angle so you can get a better idea of how the card looks.  

Hugs,

0 comments: