Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sweetpea Card Challenge

There is a new challenge over at the Sweetpea Challenge blog, that I just HAD to participate in and so here is the card that I created for the challenge. I decided to stamp my image using my Versamark Watermark ink pad, then to gold emboss the whole image. I then colored in my image using my Touch markers, it really changed the look of the Sweetpea image I used to have it all outlined in gold :)! I also used my Glitter Ritz with blue highlights on the outside of her wings to give it a glittery look...

Inky Hugs,
Catherine

Stamps: SU "Sweet pea" sentiment stamp, Sweetpea "Haiti" stamp
Ink: Versamark Watermark ink pad
Card Stock: SU "Very Vanilla", Black card stock from Carousel, patterned paper called "Beautiful Life" by Bo Bunny
Accessories: Nestabilities Dies, Sook Wang Double sided tape, Dimensionals, Gold Embossing powder, Touch Markers, Rhine stone, Marvy Flower punch, Cuttlebug Embossing folder "Victoria", Glitter Ritz Blue Highlights

0 comments: