Friday, April 2, 2010

Come Softly card


Here is another Sweetpea card that I made yesterday night, for this card I used "Come Softly" stamp :)! The design behind the stamped image is patterned paper, I didn't stamp anything on to make the design the only think I stamped was the sentiment.

I also decided to do something different with the butterfly, so I stamped out the butterfly again on some Vellum and curled the wings on it. Next, I put some blue Glitter Ritz on the wings of the butterfly to make it stand out more!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine

Stamps: SU "Well Scripted", Sweetpea "Come Softly"
Ink: Archival Jet Black ink
Card stock: SU "Kraft card stock, Black card stock from Carousel, Watercolor paper from Loomis and Toole, patterned paper by Pink Paislee called " Fascinating"
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing "Victoria" folder, Sook Wang double sided tape, dimensionals, Glitter Ritz "Blue Highlights",Glass Finish, Nestabilities dies

0 comments: