Friday, April 30, 2010

A new me

I had my hair down to the middle of my back, for awhile I have been planning to get it chopped off but then life happened and things just got busier...so in other words it didn't happen. So yesterday, I decided to go for it and make an appointment for this morning :)! They put my hair in a pony tail, cut it off...told me I had the right amount to donate and told me that is my good deed for the day :)! I wanted my hair short but not too drastic, so here is what she came up with for me ...boy does it feel weird and light :)! 

Inky Hugs,
Catherine

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I think it looks great!

Deborah March said...

Looks wonderful young'un!

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Ahhhh! Nothing like a refreshing new look! I really like this length on you - looks great! :)