Sunday, April 18, 2010

Encouragement small group class I am teaching tonight

Yep,  you read that correctly I am teaching a class tonight at my church! We are doing this "Hinged Card", I haven't ever done and thought it would be perfect for the group I have tonight. The card looks so much better in person, I am seriously disappointed with my picture of this card am going to definitely take a photography course and get a new camera.

Here is the inside of the card, will have to say that I will make this card again and it was actually a lot of fun to make :)! The flower on the card is actually a layered flower, not that you can tell by this picture (sheesh), and I used glue dots to attach the flowers together then to the card.
The class I am teaching tonight is a small group that has the theme of "Encouragement", so the people in our group will be sending the card to someone they feel needs some cheering up or just because :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine

2 comments:

FoundProdigalDaughter said...

That's beautiful...pictures never do justice so I'm sure it's even more beautiful in person. Where are you teaching at? Do you have to be a member of your church to go? I'd love to learn how to make some cards. Facebook message me if you want. :)

Tracy.H said...

Great card, good luck with the class. :0)