Friday, April 9, 2010

Bunny Basket


Yesterday on Julie's blog, she created these adorable Easter bunny baskets with her 2 girls as they were home sick and she has also created a tutorial on how to make it. I have altered the tutorial a bit, as my dd was wanting her bunny to be BIGGER and so here is what our basket looks like with the BIGGER bunny on it :)! The original idea came from Mercedes blog, adorable basket and am sure this isn't the last time I will be making these baskets as they would make a cute girl's Birthday party treat basket.


Here is the side of the basket, I didn't have the same punch as Julie but thought this one would work just as well :)!  Go on over to Julie's blog to see her tutorial on this great project, and I DARE you to try it :D!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

as for the tabs on the top of my blog page....my designer, Veronika, made them. you can find her at vkdesignco.blogspot.com

Julie Mutch said...

Oh, Catherine, this is sooooo cute! I'm sure M* had a lot of fun having some crafty time with Mum! Great job! :)

JenMarie said...

How CUTE!