The other night I lent out 2 of my stamp sets to Kim and Deborah, so Kim let me borrow 2 of her sets and this card was made from one of her 2 sets. Yes, I know I am CRAZY to even consider or let the thought cross my mind or even doing this...but I did. I cut out by hand this intricate flower vine stamped image, that is after I colored it all in first :p!! By this picture it looks like I only cut out part of it, but I didn't...I cut it ALL out :)!! LOVE this card, and how it turned out!! I did try it out on 2 other card bases that I made, but it just didn't look right to me and so I just had to break out my Label 1 Nestabilities for this project.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009