Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My first Sweet Pea card



Here is my first "Sweet Pea" card, got a few the other day (thank you SOOOOO much Val) and of course am ordering more :p! Love these stamps, very elegant...thanks for stopping by. I made this card for a DT submission, they provided us with a sketch and this is the card I created using said sketch.


Inky Hugs,
Catherine

Stamp: Sweet Pea stamp "Come Softly" 
Card stock: Core Color from Scrapbook Cafe, Black card stock from Carousel
Patterned paper: Basic Grey "Indian Summer"
Ink: Archival "Coffee"
Accessories: Brads from Michael's, Ribbon from Michael's, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Touch Markers, Glass Finish, Gold pen, Spica pen. 

1 comments:

Kerry said...

Stunning Catherine, great layout! I'm sooo addicted to these stamps too. :)