Tuesday, February 2, 2010

3 Cards

I decided to make three cards the other day, this first one is a Photostamp that had in my stash of unmounted stamps and I hadn't used her yet....thought there was no time like the present :D!  I used my Pebble's chalk set to color her in, and I think if I used any other coloring medium that it wouldn't have turned out so soft and elegant looking.

Stamp: Photostamp by Third Coast
Card stock: all card stock was from PhotoMemories (Blue and black)
Patterned paper: K&Co. Designer paper pack (Blue Floral kit)
Ink: Archival ink "Coffee"
Accessories: Sook Wang double sided tape, Martha Stewart punch, Making Memories paper trimmer, Pebbles chalk set



I just HAD to use her image again, but this time I decided not to color her in! I also used a large Arabesque background stamp that I borrowed from my crafty friend Deborah while she has been away for the frame around the girls face.

Stamp: Photostamp by Third Coast
Card Stock: red, black, and pink card stock from PhotoMemories
Ink: Colorbox silver pigment ink, Archival ink "Coffee"
Accessories: Sook Wang Double sided tape, Dimensionals from the dollar store, Ribbon from Deborah, Nestabilites label die and classic square die, Cuttle bug Swiss dots embossing folder




For this card I used another Photostamp for this card, and will let you know who it is by when Julie calls me back as she has borrowed it. I also used a piece of paper we did the "Marble" effect on at  a crafty night several months ago for a frame around the photostamp image :)!

Stamp: will let you know
Card stock: All card stock black, pink are from PhotoMemories
Ink: Archival Jet black ink
Accessories: Sook Wang double sided tape, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Martha Stewart flower punch 




Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine



0 comments: