Saturday, February 20, 2010

3 cards


Last night I went to Julie's house for a crafty night, so I brought stuff to make 2 baby cards and a "Thinking of you" card. I needed one of the baby cards for a friends baby shower that I was going to this afternoon, so this card I thought would be perfect for her :)! There at the baby shower there was a money tree, but if you didn't want to do that you could bring books for her lil one and to my surprise there were no duplicates of books...and there was the most AMAZING chocolate caramel cheesecake that I have ever had.


This card is for a good friend of mine, who just had a baby girl (her third child) the other day and I just couldn't resist making this cute girly card for her :)!  Congratulations Diana and family, how exciting it is to have a new lil one around...can't wait to meet her :)!

This card is for an amazing woman, a good close family friend of ours who was in a very serious car accident several weeks ago. She is at home now, but is very lucky to be alive and is in a lot of pain right now...will be a long road to recovery for her! I wanted to send her a card to let her know she is in our thoughts and prayers, if she needs a meal or a visit then to just holler...I will be there in a blink of an eye.

Inky Hugs,
Catherine

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These all turned out great! Hope you all had a fun crafty night with Julie. :0)

Deborah March said...

All nice cards Ms Catherine, but I especially LOVE the bunny girlie card...FABULOUS!!