Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cards from friends



The other night was the first time we all got together since last month, so the gals gave me Birthday cards that night too :)!  This gorgeous card is from Val, thank you Val I LOVE it :)!


This beautiful card was from Kim, she also included 3 lil stamp sets from Michael's (Studio G one's). Thank you Kim, LOVED the stamps and your card...what did you use to make the butterfly shine??


This isn't a Bday card (obviously, lol), this card is a thank you card from Julie and her family for providing them with some meals. LOVE this card Julie, you know how much I LOVE BoBunny paper :)!



This also isn't a Birthday card, this card was the challenge/swap card where we had to use sheet music and buttons somewhere/somehow on the card/project we created. I drew Julie's name, so here is her card which I just LOVE :)!

This next card was from Louise for my bday :)! Love what you did with this card Louise, it is gorgeous :)! What nesties did you use for the center part of the card???

Inky Hugs,
Catherine

2 comments:

FoundProdigalDaughter said...

those cards all turned out fantastic...love them!

Deborah March said...

Sorry I missed your birthday celebration Ms Catherine...looking forward to catching up when I come home later this month!!