Saturday, May 17, 2008

Late Mother's Day card



This card is for my Birthmother, I know it is late, I don't keep in touch with her at all...but I felt I had or should make her a card. Yes, I have met her but felt it best if I didn't keep in touch but something is nudging me to send off a card...so here I am making a card for her...


I cased the card from Holly McMillen from SCS site, but I changed it up a bit...to get the look I was looking for. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you are having a good weekend :)!



Cardstock:

~White flat cardstock from Carousel

~SU Certainly Celery

~Black flat Cardstock

Stamps:

~SU True Friend

~Clear Acrylic sentiment "Mom"

~Clear hero arts stem stamp

Ink:

~SU Mellow moss

~Archival (Jet Black)

Other:

~Cuttlebug flower folder

~Photo stickers

~brown ribbon from Michael's

1 comments:

Kim said...

Another beauty! I love the colours you have put together on this card Catherine!!