Monday, January 3, 2011

Unmounted stamp storage

Okay, so I need to improve upon my crafty area and make it more effective and more crafty friendly!  I am in need of some ideas for how to store one's unmounted stamps, I have several small rubbermaid containers that I keep mine in. I am in need of change and so I thought I should ask all of you :)!  So how do you store your unmounted stamps and I don't mean Sweetpea stamps got that covered it is all the others like Hero Arts etc.

Inky Hugs,


Anita Hovey said...

Best thing I've seen are the thin storage sheets at Photo Memories... I have 5 of them full now and they're perfect for unmounted/bare rubber or EZ Mount. They close, so nothing gets lost and they stack nicely.

Here's a link. Some of them have binder holes up the side.
[url] [/url]