Monday, January 3, 2011

Unmounted stamp storage

Okay, so I need to improve upon my crafty area and make it more effective and more crafty friendly!  I am in need of some ideas for how to store one's unmounted stamps, I have several small rubbermaid containers that I keep mine in. I am in need of change and so I thought I should ask all of you :)!  So how do you store your unmounted stamps and I don't mean Sweetpea stamps got that covered it is all the others like Hero Arts etc.

Inky Hugs,
Catherine

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Best thing I've seen are the thin storage sheets at Photo Memories... I have 5 of them full now and they're perfect for unmounted/bare rubber or EZ Mount. They close, so nothing gets lost and they stack nicely.

Here's a link. Some of them have binder holes up the side.
[url]http://www.stuff4scrapbooking.com/thin-storage-solutions-8-5-x11-x-44-stor01.html [/url]