Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Here is another stamp that I bought from Deborah, that I have been wanting to play with since I got it :)! I wanted to make the fan look like a real fan, I stamped out the image colored it in and then re-stamped it onto Vellum...then I cut out the Vellum fan. Once I did that, I glued it to the base stamped image on either end and along the bottom of it, so that it would flare out along the top of the fan.
You can sort of see by this picture I took of the fan, and I even made sure that both images lined up so that the color from the base stamped image would show through the Vellum.
Thanks for stopping by,