Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One of those kinds of days, lol



I had this martini glass stamp that I wanted to use, I got it in my latest blog candy winnings, and I wanted to use it to make a card today. I found the perfect sentiment for this card, but I am NOT going to tell you what it is...you will just have to read it yourself :)! I also used a new Cuttlebug folder that I got, it might not be one of the "new" one's but it is new to me and my collection :).
Here is the inside of the card, so that you can see the sentiment I chose for this card...tee hee, I thought it was great and couldn't have been a better one :D!!! Oh darn it all, just noticed the eyelet isn't centered...sigh...lol, thought it was when I put it in...but in this picture it isn't. LOL, at least it fits the cards theme..."Don't ask it's been one of those days!"




Hugs n' happy creating,

Catherine

0 comments: